TERRY PACK

have no worries.... live life on the wild side



Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School!! (yes I am a little behind)

Bryan's first day of 5th grade!!

He was extremely excited!!! I on the other hand was not! It made me really nervous to have him riding a bus and going into town for school... new school, new teachers, I am the one with the problem... he was just fine!!! He gets to ride the bus and of course the first day I drive him down to the bus stop where we wait and wait and yes wait some more!!! Finally called Eric asked for the schools number and called cuz no bus at all!!! Found out it is broke down and is running really late! So we jumped back into the truck and I drove really fast to get him to town to school on time!!! Nope he was late!!! It was all excused... thankfully!!! What a way to start the year off!!! Ended up having to go get from school also sence he was not exactly sure what bus to ride or what to do!!! I reminded him I was not doing this everyday!!!

Colby's first day of 2nd grade!!


He to was very excited!!! Except that mom almost made him late!! Due to taking Bryan to school and running really late and not having my cell phone on me.... I got to the house to get him at 8:23 and school starts at 8:30!!! We cut that really close!!! Luckly I already knew where his classroom was so we stopped the truck and ran fast!!! He made it on time luckly!!! He had a really fun and nice 1st day!!! But was excited to be able to come home and play his video cames and relax!!! He is my lazy bones!!! But a good kid too!!!(when he wants to be haha jk)

So they both had wonderful first day... mom of course had a day from U NOW WHERE!!! But it has gotten better!!! Bryan now just rides his 4 wheeler down to the bus stop ( thanks Lonny and Taniel for letting him park it in your yard) and then he rides it back home after... makes it a lot easier on me and gives him that little bit of independance that he likes to have!!! He is a big helper doing so!

Tyson way misses brothers while they are gone, but I think he enjoys getting to have sister all to himself for a few hours a day!!! He is really good with her! He starts school on the 14th of September and he is more than ready !!! I should have made him some kind of count down thingy cuz he asks all the time how much longer! He got his backpack the other day, just needs to get his box of tissues and he is ready to go! It will be just me and Raegan all afternoon starting monday!!! I might have to call in some helpers to keep her interested !!! (actually that is her good nap time so I probly have nothing to worry about anyways)

No comments: