Colby must be trying to figure out why he has a little bottle filled with sugar!?!?! He just looks confused!!! He is a nut!!!
They found their baskets and where checking everything out!!!
Bryan checking all his out!!! He was our bummed out kid that said "what no toys?" OOOO I did not know what to say!!! Then again I did !!! He soooo does not play with toys anymore! So all I can say is he has it all figured out and is just soooo not fun anymore!!! The joys of him getting too old!
So we had a great day! We spend the morning with my mom due to my dad still being in the hospital! We thought she could use the company!!! For the most part all the kids had fun getting spoiled from a rabbit... and always we had fun watching them get all excited! Gotta love them holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment