TERRY PACK

have no worries.... live life on the wild side



Thursday, March 19, 2009

She is here to complete our Family!!!

K so I know it has been 8 days sence she was born, but hey I have been trying to figure out way tooo many things in life!!! It has been a lot of fun! Would not trade any of it!!!!

Raegan Mae Terry
Born 3-11-09
@ 8:10 p.m.
Weighted in at 6 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long!!!




So far life has been pretty easy going!!! She is a really good baby, she sleeps lots!!! SHOOKER DONT THEY ALL!!! but she lets me get plenty of rest too, so I am not complaining about that!!! She has been a blessing to our home, she is very cuddley and loveable and her brothers aways want to hold her and have enjoyed helping me pick out what she is wearing for the day! We finally had to start keeping track of who picked last!! U would never amagine that boys would care sooo much! I think she is going to have a lot of fun with them.... they are already protective over where she is and who has her!!! And of course I got in trouble today because I still have not gotten any bows for her hair!!! Eric wants a little bow in the hair and everything I have is headbands and they are all way toooo big! So while I was out and about today I got some ribbin and am going to see what I can do! So if anyone knows where on earth they get those little tiny bows that they wear... u really need to tell me where they are so I can go get some!!! Before I really get in big trouble! Who would have thought, Eric could be sooo demanding!!! haha gotta love that!

1 comment:

Rowberry Family said...

I just make my own little bows outd of the skiiny ribbon you can just buy at walmart. I also use washable school glue to hold them on the head. Lots of people laugh at me for that but the lady who used to do my hair gav me that tip and it works great. It will stay in util you want to take it out. All you have to do is get a wwarm wash rag and set it on top for a few seconds. Make sure you wash all the glue off.